It’s Learning Disability Week: 20th-26th June 2022
Learning Disability Week happens every year in June. It is is all about making sure that people hear what life is like if you have a learning disability.
The aim of Learning Disability Week is to:
- Raise awareness of learning disabilities
- Make sure people are respected as equal citizens
- And are part of and contribute to their communities.
The theme this year is ‘Living life with a learning disability’.
We’re inviting you to
- Tell us how the pandemic has changed your life and what your hopes are for getting back to normal
- Tell us how you feel about your life
- And tell us about your community, family and friends that are important to you.
For more information
Call us 01273 201 900 or email email@example.com.