Grace Eyre Shared Lives is all about living together, sharing everyday life and opening doors to new opportunities.
Working and earning from home, you need a spare room and a desire to make a difference!
Our Shared Lives scheme recruits, trains and supports self-employed carers to provide a range of support, in and from their home, to people with a variety of care needs.
Shared Lives also offers carers the following financial benefits:
- Income from £350 per week for each adult you support
- Receive a fee for the care you provide and a contribution towards household costs
- Tax relief on your income
- Opportunity to take breaks throughout the year
You’ll get the following support from Grace Eyre:
- A dedicated staff member to call on and meet with
- A matching process to bring the right people together
- Full induction and ongoing training
- Regular support meetings
- Networking with other Grace Eyre carers
- Out of hours helpline
Find out more
Contact us at email@example.com today to find out more about becoming a self-employed carer with Grace Eyre!