Grace Eyre Shared Lives is all about living together, sharing everyday life and opening doors to new opportunities.
Working and earning from home, you need a spare room and a desire to make a difference!
If you don’t have a spare room, you can still become a Shared Lives carer that can support someone living in their own home through our Shared Lives Kinship.
Our Shared Lives scheme recruits, trains and supports self-employed carers to provide a range of support, in and from their home, to people with a variety of care needs.
Shared Lives also offers carers the following financial benefits:
- income from £350-£650 per week for each adult you support
- receive a fee for the care you provide and a contribution towards household costs
- tax relief on your income
- opportunity to take breaks throughout the year
You’ll get the following support from Grace Eyre:
- a dedicated staff member to call on and meet with
- a matching process to bring the right people together
- full induction and ongoing training
- regular support meetings
- networking with other Grace Eyre carers
- out of hours helpline
Find out more
Get in touch with our Shared Lives team about becoming a Shared Lives Carer:
Phone: 01273 201 900