The annual Grace Eyre Carol Concert is back!
This much-loved event returns to St Nicholas’ Church in Brighton on Thursday 14th December 2023 from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
Bring your friends and family and enjoy seasonal entertainment from special guests.
There will also be festive refreshments, a raffle and stalls.
All proceeds will help us to support people with learning disabilities and autistic people live the lives they want to.
How to Book
If you would like to book your ticket offline, please contact Hannah Seers, Fundraising Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org on 07953 448 759.
Full price: £10 / £8.50 Early Bird
Concessions*: £6 / £4 Early Bird
Child (6-16): £3 / £2 Early Bird
Child (0-5): Free
Early Bird tickets are available until Friday 17th November 2023 at 11:55 pm.
*Concession categories: Carers, Disabled, Senior Citizens, Students, Unemployed.
We have some fabulous prizes this year!
- Top prize: a Trek Wahoo 24 inch Wheel Kids Bike 2022 in Lithium Grey and Red from Balfe’s
- Second prize: Afternoon tea for two with prosecco from Brighton Regency Routemaster
More amazing raffle prizes to win
- Two tickets for a New Year’s film screening at Ropetackle Arts Centre
- A coffee bundle from Trading Post Coffee Roasters
- A festive panettone from Ricci’s Deli
- Two entry tickets to Pallant House Gallery in Chichester
- A Christmas selection of teas from Bird & Blend Tea Co.
- A delicious Chocolate Yule Log from the Real Patisserie
- A journey on the Brighton i360 for two from Brighton i360
- An epic day out paintballing for ten people from Delta Force Paintball
- Wooden summer salad servers and vouchers from Higgidy
- Two pairs of colourful unisex designer socks with a Brighton theme from Soctopus
- A set of luxury items including a beanie hat, cologne, glitter socks, and scented candle from Badger
For More Information
If you have any questions, please contact Hannah Seers, Fundraising Manager, at email@example.com on 07953 448 759.
A huge thank you to Zurich Community Trust for providing decorations and refreshments, Draw and GWCA Solicitors for a contribution to the costs of the event, Waitrose & Partners for supplying the mince pies, and all the fantastic local businesses for donating raffle prizes.