Gift Aid Declaration

Your donation

In order to Gift Aid your donation, please confirm that: *

Please notify us if you want to cancel this declaration, change your name or home address, or no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

Your details

e.g. Mr, Mrs, Dr etc

Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.

Address *
Address Line 1
Address Line 1

Keep up to date

Subscribe for updates to keep informed about all the great stuff happening with Grace Eyre