The annual Grace Eyre Carol Concert is back!
This much-loved event returns to St Nicholas’ Church in Brighton on Thursday 15th December 2022 from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
Bring your friends and family and enjoy entertainment from The Tone Rangers Choir and other special guests.
There will also be festive refreshments, a raffle and stalls.
All proceeds will help us to support people with learning disabilities and/or autism to live the lives they want to.
£10 full price
Under 12s free
Your first entry to the raffle is free with your ticket but you can buy more for a bigger chance to win prizes.
We have some fabulous prizes this year!
- Top prize: A deluxe Christmas Hamper worth £150, kindly donated by Grace Eyre Trustee Sam Boast and her husband Jon Barber
- Second prize: A luxury gift selection including scarf, reed diffuser, candles and vase, from local gift, clothing and lifestyle shop, The Dials
More amazing raffle prizes to win
- Family panto ticket for Sleeping Beauty at Ropetackle Arts Centre
- A coffee bundle from Trading Post Coffee Roasters
- Belly dancing classes with Lamia Dance at South East Dance
- A festive panettone from Ricci’s Deli
- Tickets to Pallant House Gallery in Chichester
- A bottle of Rioja Alta Vina Arana Gran Reserve 2012 from Seven Cellars
- Tickets to the Brighton & Hove Pavilion from Brighton & Hove Museums
- A £30 voucher for flowers from The Flower Stand
- A bottle of Lanson Black Label champagne donated by Grace Eyre Housing Officer, Maggie Chamberlain
- A delicious Chocolate Yule Log from the Real Patisserie
How to Book
To book in-person, please contact Debbie Pellett, Fundraising Manager, on 07593 448 759.
For More Information
If you have any questions, please contact Debbie Pellett on 07593 448 759.
A huge thank you to Zurich Community Trust for providing the refreshments and all the local businesses for donating raffle prizes.