Grace Eyre is a charity that supports more than 600 people with a learning disability, autism or both to achieve their dreams and wishes.
We currently work across Sussex and in some parts of London. We believe that we need to campaign with, work with and include people who use our services and their families and friends, especially in these challenging times.
We are working on an exciting new strategic plan – Our Plan 2020-2025 – which includes:
- user leadership and co-production
- increasing our influence to develop high quality, local and innovative services
- diversifying our income from fundraising and trading
- making our buildings fit for purpose and
- ensuring we value and have a workforce that is skilled and committed
We are seeking new trustees to help support our ambitious plan.
The application deadline is 23rd December 2021.