This year is a celebration of all the different ways we’re connecting with each other. We want people with Down’s Syndrome to share their experiences and achievements.
The Down’s Syndrome Association is asking its supporters how they’ve been connecting during the last year. We want to do the same.
Would you like to get involved?
Make a short video (up to 30 seconds) or take a photo of yourself and tell us:
- what you’ve been doing to connect and
- how being connected made you feel.
Here are some examples. Have you been:
• taking dance classes on Zoom?
• talking to family via video chats?
• keeping in touch with your friends via text messages?
• saying ‘hello’ to other people when you’re out on your daily exercise?
• clapping for carers with your neighbours?
• fundraising for a cause you care about?
Email your video or photo to email@example.com by Friday 5th March and we’ll share them throughout the awareness week.
Here are 5 top tips to help you record a good video:
*Use a quiet space
*Shoot with your phone horizontally
*Make sure you’re in the frame
*Have good lighting (but don’t have the light behind you)
*Keep your phone steady.
We look forward to receiving your videos and photos.