Grace Eyre Housing was registered last year as a Community Interest Company.
It is a new service development by The Grace Eyre Foundation to give people with learning disabilities in Brighton & Hove choices and options about where and how they wish to live in the city.
What we do:
- We produce packages of help to enable people to receive advice on housing options, costs and rights.
- We create opportunities to access accommodation, using person-centred planning to support the process towards independence. We help people work with personal budgets and direct payments and offer help with transition.
- We support single people or those wishing to share and help with assured short hold tenancies.
- We aim to provide accommodation with assistive technology to help people live independently, in a safe secure environment. We hope to raise expectations around the standards and quality of accommodation.
- We help people with learning disabilities deal with moving, meet their neighbours, live in the community and give them the skills to look after themselves in their new home.
- We link with other organisations, such as the Choices outreach team and the Shared Lives carers to arrange support in your home.
If you are interested in getting a house, or want to find out more for yourself or someone you know, please see call Grace Eyre Housing on 01273 201900, email email@example.com or fill out our contact form »